Today we celebrate Earth Day! A day to celebrate our environment and the steps that many individuals and organizations are taking to preserve and better our world. But why does Earth Day have to be celebrated just one day? We should all be taking steps towards restoring our environment and the world we inhabit.
Earth Day ( every day) activities you can partake in:
- Pick up litter around your favorite park while walking the dog (or cat)
- Go seed shopping for native plants
- Make dinner with food from local markets and farms
- Plant a tree
- Skip driving and walk or ride a bike to your weekend festivities
- Try taking a shorter show than usual
- Purchase a recycling bin and implement recycling in your home
- Walk around your house and unplug items not being used
- And of course, go get yourself a reusable water bottle and ditch the single-use plastic bottled water
Comment below and let us know what you are doing to celebrate Earth Day every day!