New Cunning Ways To Ban The Bottle In Style
No more disposables in landfills! Twenty-two billion plastic water bottles are discarded around the world every year. Let’s work together to reduce this number by promoting the use of reusable water bottles! Below are some of today’s ingenious recyclable, filtered water bottles.
1. Black + Blum “eau good” filter water bottle with Japanese binchotan charcoal, Black-Blum
- Makes tap water taste great
- Can be used up to six months
2. Bkr glass and silicon water bottle, MYBKR
- Glass & silicone
- No-spill sipping
- Dishwasher safe
3. Swell Insulated Stainless-Steel Water Bottle, Williams-Sonoma
- Fits in standard-size cup holders
- Lid is leak-free and holds carbonation
- Keeps drink cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours
- Condensation-free and won’t sweat in your hands or bag
4. Aquaovo Therm-O Terra Tea/Water Thermos, Amazon
- BPA and phthalates free, FDA approved
- Stainless steel infuser included ( great for tea, smoothies, and more)!
- Mad from glass and silicone with a bamboo cap
5. Dopper Steel detachable bottle and cup in one, Amazon
- Durable material. 100% recyclable. BPA free. Dishwasher safe.
- Zero net carbon foot from Netherlands
- 10% of all proceeds go to clean water access projects in Nepal
6. The Hydaway Bottle, HYDAWAY
- Certified safe & BPA-free
- Dishwasher safe
- Taste & odor-free
Looking to make a difference in your state by increasing the number of recycled plastic water bottles? You can advocate to pass a Bottle Bill in your state. So far, 11 states have the Bottle Bill according to container recycling. With the implementation of the Bottle Bill, 490 beverage containers per capita annually are being recycled compared to 191 per capita in the other 39 states. You can visit Bottle Bill Resource Guide for more information.