Reusable Water Bottles that Make Sustainability Hip
There’s nothing stylish about unsustainability. The good news is that reusable water bottles have come a long way in terms of green manufacturing practices, function and good looks. Here’s our most recent round-up of reusable bottles for toting your liquid of choice, reducing your carbon footprint and looking good doing it. One of these awesome bottles is already available to order, but you’ll have to wait for the rest to make it into production.
This sleek glass and bamboo number is fashion-forward, for sure, but it’s not just nice to look at. The thoughtful design, with its focus on function and durability, makes it more than just another pretty face.
A vacuum-sealed, double-walled glass and bamboo bottle that’s 100% chemical-free, entirely reusable and leak-proof, thanks to a food-grade silicone lid – that’s the Australian-born Fressko. The flask houses a stainless steel 2-in-1 infuser, so hey, throw in some tea bags or fruit slices for a delightful beverage no matter where you are. As Fressko likes to say, you can “brew as you go.”
- Extra thick interior Borosilicate glass is treated to an intensive annealing process for sturdiness
- Double walls with a thick base constructed of a solid piece of glass for longevity and durability
- BPA free
- Keeps hot beverages hot and cold beverages cold as long as the flask isn’t in a warm spot
- Rounded lip for sipping comfort
- Comes in varying sizes
Stylish, functional and did we mention the infuser? Order it now at made by Fressko.
Paper Water Bottle
Not to split hairs, but let’s be clear – this interesting option isn’t technically reusable. Instead, it’s an alternative to single-use plastic bottles marketed to companies for pretty cool branding opportunities. And it’s made of paper. Intrigued?
The pulp exoskeleton is made of 100% renewable and organic materials that are carefully blended with bamboo, wheat straw, sugar cane and/or bulrush. And while they’re disposable, it’s guilt-free! These babies are compostable and biodegradable. The bottles are also ready and waiting for a sweet logo – are you listening, business owners?
- This eco-friendly replacement for plastic water bottles is made with a completely renewable molded fiber
- The interior barrier uses plastic, yes, but less plastic than standard bottles
- Customizable graphics and design for branding
- Twist-off cap is a fiber/plastic hybrid
- Alternate design offers a peel-off top and one-piece molded fiber design
This is cool, and we can’t wait to see it sporting the names of our favorite eco-friendly brands. Check it out at paperwaterbottle.com.
The goal of this little start-up was to rethink the water bottle, and well, mission accomplished. Designed to meet the needs of the end user and the planet – instead of the bottle-producing industry – aquabook is like no other reusable water bottle around.
- Odorless, shatterproof, dishwasher and freezer safe
- BPA & BPS free
- Holds 25 fluid ounces in a slim, distinctive profile that slides right into your backpack, briefcase or bag
- Choose from a handful of colors for the flask body and lid so you can mix and match, or create your own design for a custom look
Sign us up! The brains behind aquabook are launching a kickstarter campaign for funding. Show them some support at aquabook.com. And good luck, fellas!