Sustainable Gifts for Mom
It’s almost Mother’s Day! Families gather to celebrate their mom’s and all they have done for them throughout their lives. Mother’s Day may only be celebrated once a year, but everything a mother does for her family, noticed and unnoticed, should be shown gratitude every day.
For this holiday, some families indulge on vacations and attend spectacular festivities while others partake in a relaxing day at home after making breakfast in bed for mom. Whatever way you choose to spoil your mother will be sure to put a smile on her face.
But one issue that arises for many around this time of year is, “What should I get mom?” Well we have a few ideas for you.
- A reusable water bottle such as a Nalgene or Camelbak
- Sustainable, eco-friendly apparel which can be found on many eco-friendly websites
- Plant a fresh fruit or vegetable garden together
- Sustainable journal made out of hemp
- A book on sustainable living
- Ecotonix compost machine found on Earth Techling.com
- Reusable shopping bags
- Green cosmetics such as Alima Pure, Nvey Eco, and Organic Wear
- Go on a walk/hike (but don’t forget your reusable water bottle!)
- Reusable coffee filters
Now, we’d like to know how you plan to celebrate Mother’s Day with your mom and/or family. Post a blurb below and tell us your ideas!