New Water-Filtering Reusable Bottle with Style
The social impact focus of Hydros Bottle, the nearly four-year-old quick-fill, water-filtering reusable bottle company from a pair of University of Pennsylvania alumni, continues to spread.
The model always included donating a portion of proceeds to potable water projects abroad, and now Hydros is boasting new, more durable packaging made with vegetable inks and wind energy and their team is testing the footprint of American manufacturing, having rolled out its newest bottle version earlier this year.
Hydros is more than a bottle, it is the movement to fight the global water crisis.
Hydros Bottle introduces reusable BPA-free water bottles and filtered water bottles to provide great-tasting filtered tap water on the go.
- BPA and Phthalate Free– The high-quality plastics used to make Hydros Bottle are completely free of bisphenol A and phthalates.
- Get Fresh Water, Fast– In less than 20 seconds, Hydros Fast Flow Filter will filter chlorine, chloramine, and particulates.
- Made Right Here– With production in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Illinois, Hydros supports green jobs and has a low carbon footprint.
- Antimicrobial Protection– Embedded natural antimicrobial helps prevent odor causing bacteria.
- Dishwasher Safe– A short visit to the top rack of your dishwasher will keep your Hydros Bottle clean.
- Twist Cap To Drink– Give the lid an easy 30 degree turn to the right and you’re ready to drink.
- Side Fill Port– Now you can fill Hydros Bottle at even the lowest pressure water fountains and taps.